Chapter 1: Creating & Delivering a Presentation
In this chapter, you will learn to create and display a basic Power Point presentation consisting of multiple slides and bulleted text. You don't have to be a graphic designer to create an eye-catching presentation, as Power Point includes many visually appealing themes that are pre-formatted with fonts, colors, and supporting imagery. It is important for readability to create a visual hierarchy of text, such as headings and associated bullet points - and Power Point makes this easy.
- Create a new presentation
- Add text to slides
- Apply themes
- Add slides
- Control the indent of bulleted text
- Navigate a slide show
There aren't any documents to download for this chapter.
- Complete P1D1-P1D8. Save in the Power Point Folder I created for you under your name in the Shared-->Pool-->Computer Applications Fall 2018 folder
- Complete and upload the Project Grader P1P1 to E-Lab
- Complete ONE of the Extend Your Skills Assignments on page 269. SAVE IN PPT FOLDER ON SHARED DRIVE.
- Instead of tests in Power Point, you will be creating a Power Point presentation and presenting it to the class. See documents below.