Chapter 2: Recording Student Grades
In this chapter, you will use Excel to work with multiple worksheets created to record student grades. You will learn about managing and organizing worksheets to insert, delete, or even hide data and also make your data easier to find. You will also learn about using functions in your formulas and the difference between a relative and an absolute reference.
- Rearrange data on a worksheet
- Manage multiple worksheets
- Use functions to perform calculations
- Use relative and absolute cell references in formulas
- Define names for cells and ranges