Chapter 2: Designing and Printing a Presentation
In this chapter, you will build on the fundamental design of the iJams presentation. To add professional credibility and make your presentation easier for an audience to follow, you will establish a consistent style throughout the presentation and format and organize the text. To make the presentation easier for you to create and manage, you will use a Microsoft Word outline to help auto-create slides that you will organize into sections. Finally, you will examine printing options, allowing you to provide your audience with take-home material.
- Use Outline view to create, move and delete slides and edit text
- Create a presentation from a Microsoft Word outline
- Format and align text and adjust character spacing and line spacing
- Use Slide Sorter view and Sections
- Print a presentation
- Project Grader 1 & 2
- Power Point Project: Holiday Traditions
Save your Project Grader(S) in E-Lab like you would usually do.
It is YOUR responsibility to check you Project Grader score, make changes, etc.
ALL OF THIS IS DUE AT THE END OF CLASS THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29.
PRESENT FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30.