Information is in abundance on your devices and on the internet. To make efficient use of it, you must be able to locate it. In this chapter, you will learn about searching both your device and the Internet for information. You will construct and refine search phrases and also locate media that are free to reuse without violating copyright law.
- Search your devices for files and applications
- Refine Searches
- Create a complex search engine string
- Read a Google search result
- Identify intellectual property
- Locate media that are free to reuse
Go to the Shared Drive--> Pool-->Computer Applications-->YOUR BLOCK-->YOUR NAME-->YDF-->Chapter 6-->THE FILE YOU NEED to find documents used and needed for this chapter. If asked to save, save in YOUR Computer Apps folder that you create on the server under YOUR GRADUATION YEAR and name. Name the folder you are using for this chapter YDF CH 6